Solved

File Connector: "*path* does not match any existing files or folders" error on cdata cloud

• 17 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hello! I am familiarizing myself with the tool and was trying to receive a file from a folder on my desktop and after processing it on CData Cloud, would send it into a different folder on my desktop. I’ve permitted sharing both input and output folders and put directories as “\\genericPcName\Users\genericPcName\Desktop\input” (\output for output). I’m coming across an error which reads the same on the title of my question. It would be awesome if anyone could assist on this matter, thanks in advance :).

icon

Best answer by Alex 12 September 2023, 19:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us on the CData Community - we’re glad to have you here.

It seems like there’s still a bit of information that is unclear at the moment, so it’d be appreciated if you could share some more details on the issue.

It sounds like you’re talking about the CData Connect Cloud tool, but I noticed you also tagged this question as “CData Arc” - can you clarify that you’re working with Connect Cloud specifically and not CData Arc?

It’d also help if you could be a bit more clear regarding your use case - what do you mean when you say that you’re trying to receive a file, process it, and then put it into a different location?

Also, note that a technical issue like this would likely be a better fit for our support team as well. I’d also recommend reaching out to them at support@cdata.com with more information as they are best equipped to aid with technical questions/issues.

Badge

Hi, sorry for the lack of clarity on my question. I am using the cloud tool.

I want to have 2 folders on my desktop from/to which I can receive or put data in. For example:

File Connector(receives .json from my desktop input folder) → JSON Connector → XML Map → X12 → File Connector (to put the processed files on my desktop folder named output)

Is there sth wrong with how I put the path or is it about it being the cloud tool?