Solved

JIRA Worklog Table Timeout

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Trying to bring JIRA data onto snowflake using CData. All the tables loaded successfully except Worklog. The worklog table failed with below error.

[0] [500] Could not execute the specified command: Failed to cache row [3652696] Invalid HTTP response! Timeout.. StackTrace: at aso230l.nT.Next() at aso230l.mH.Next() at aso230l.mb.Next() at aso230l.mY.Next() at aso230l.mQ.Next() at aso230l.Kz.q(DbCommand , DataTable , IResultSet , ColumnInfo[] , Int32[] , jsb )

Any help on this topic is greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Alex 1 February 2024, 17:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello! I’m sorry to hear about this issue you’re facing with our tool. Based on the error message that you’re encountering, we’ll likely need to review some logging information in order to determine the cause.

Something like that would best be suited for our dedicated technical support team. I’d highly recommend reaching out to them at support@cdata.com with additional information regarding the issue you’re experiencing and your full use case.

Once they get back to you, they will share all the steps you need in order to generate some logging information that will help them resolve this issue.