Solved

[META|Cache ] Cache failed: Updating Row is failed. ERROR: Invalid HTTP response!

• 4 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi,

I’ve been successfully using Sync to replicate data from Eleasticsearch index to Azure Data Lake. Now I have faced an issue one of index that is bigger than others (not much, but obviously enough bigger). In replication log there are following errors:

[META|Cache ] Cache failed: Updating Row is failed. ERROR: Invalid HTTP response! Cannot upload PostData: System error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host., AffectedCount: 5200000

[SQL |Messag] Query Failed: [CACHE [uspa/spaiderloki/arkisto/2023] SELECT [_id], [Aika], [Atunnus], [Caller], [Callsite], [cdata_timestamp], [Duration], [Exception], [Filter], [guid], [ID], [kafka_partition], [Logger], [LogLevel], [Message], [Thread], [Version] FROM [Elasticsearch].[uspa-spaiderloki_arkisto_20233x]]. Error: Updating Row is failed. ERROR: Invalid HTTP response! Cannot upload PostData: System error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host., AffectedCount: 5200000

Updating Row is failed. ERROR: Invalid HTTP response! Cannot upload PostData: System error: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host., AffectedCount: 5200000

I can see data arriving to Data Lake, but after error it’s been automatically removed. Any idea how to resolve this?

We have clustered Sync version 22.0.8481 running on Azure VM with 8 vCPU’s and 64 GB RAM

icon

Best answer by Prateek Jain 4 August 2023, 17:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us at the CData Community!

The issue which you are facing need some deeper investigation at our end for which we also require the logfiles capturing the error message which you are facing. 

I would recommend you to reach out to us at support@cdata.com for further assistance and one of our support engineer will reach out to you as soon as possible.