Solved

NetSuite Connector - No Tasks Found

• 19 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone has any ideas regarding a NetSuite connector that will allow me to add the connection but displays no tasks when adding a new job. 

The connector is using an OAuth token to auth against SuiteQL. It can connect sucessfully, although I can’t create any tasks as it says “No Tasks found. Please verify your connection has access to tables”. The permissions in NetSuite were set according to “https://cdn.cdata.com/help/DNH/cloud/default.htm#pg_permissions”.

Any help would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by Elizabeth G 19 June 2023, 22:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for reaching out. To confirm, have these permissions been added to the user very recently? As permission changes can take up to 24 hours to take effect, permissions-related errors may still occur if you have recently obtained the correct permissions. Could you please attempt to create the job again, as NetSuite may not have had sufficient time to register the changes?

Additionally, as it was mentioned that 'OAuth token' authentication was being used, could you please confirm if you are referring to OAuth authentication, as SuiteQL can only use OAuth authentication and not Token based authentication?

If the issue continues to persist, it would be helpful to have a logfile, which would show more about if any underlying error messages are occurring? As this matter would be more technical in nature, please reach out to the support team at support@cdata.com so they can assist with this further.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Elizabeth G ,

Thank you very much for the information. I had tried OAuth and Token based, but I will stick to OAuth if that’s the only supported authentication for SuiteQL.

I’ll be trying again today, and I’ll reach out to support if I have any further issues. 

Thank you very much for your time!