Solved

transactionStatus table not loading CData Sync

• 31 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi!

I am working with a client who uses NetSuite ERP. We are trying to get Sales reports for them, which we are doing by using the transaction table from SuiteQL schema.
We also need the transactions’ status, for which we need the transactionStatus table to load through Sync. On doing so, I am getting the following error :
[0] [INVALID_PARAMETER] Invalid search query. Detailed unprocessed description follows. Search error occurred: Record 'transactionStatus' was not found. Bad Request.

Please help me load this table.​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by Ethem Q 31 January 2024, 23:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @aniruddhmaitra 

Typically this error message "Error: [INVALID_PARAMETER] Invalid search query. Detailed unprocessed description follows. Search error occurred: Record 'transactionStatus' was not found. Bad Request." is thrown because of missing permissions in your Netsuite account. If you haven't already, please try adding all the permissions on the list found here: https://cdn.cdata.com/help/DNJ/odbc/pg_permissions.htm 

This is most evident on the Transactions table, but permissions in Netsuite are somewhat complicated, and occasionally you may need multiple permissions just to access all the data in one table. I believe this most likely affects tables that have fields linked to other tables.

If you've already done so, you might need to collect logs for the failing jobs and send them over to the support team at support@cdata.com for further investigation.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi! Thank you for the swift response, Ethan.
I checked the permissions documentation you shared with me, and we had all the permissions from NetSuite.
I stumbled upon a thread, that helped me solve this issue.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Netsuite/comments/1868ic9/transaction_status_list_not_available_to/
I had to give the Setup → Set up Company permission in NetSuite and was finally able to load the transactionStatus table.