Solved

Adding sublists to sales order integration

• 11 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Team,

I’m trying to create a customer sales and purchase P& L model for one of our clients using CData Netsuite integration. For this, it is important to get the COGS AMOUNT details in our sales order or invoice item list table. I know this is available as a search columns in Netsuite, but is there a way to load it through CData? Looking forward to everyone's contribution. 

icon

Best answer by John 16 January 2024, 15:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hey Sirius,

It sounds like you're delving into a complex yet fascinating area with your work on integrating COGS amount details into a customer sales and purchase P&L model via CData's NetSuite integration. This indeed sounds like a vital piece to ensure the model's accuracy and comprehensiveness.

To answer your question about loading COGS amount details through CData: Yes, it is generally possible to load specific data like COGS amounts from NetSuite using CData's integration tools. CData provides a way to connect to and query NetSuite data, often allowing for the retrieval of specific fields and records through SQL-like queries.

However, the exact method and feasibility depend on the details of your current setup and the specific requirements of your P&L model. It would be great to hear from others who might have tackled similar challenges using CData with NetSuite. Their insights could provide valuable, practical advice on implementing this in your scenario.

Have you or anyone else in our community explored this aspect with CData and NetSuite? It'd be fantastic to gather insights on how to leverage CData's capabilities for such specific data retrieval. Sometimes, the solution lies in the nuances of SQL queries or the way we configure our data connections.

Also, I'm curious to hear about any innovative methods you've used to map this data into your models. It’s always enlightening to learn from different approaches, especially when working with complex financial data.

And a quick reminder – if you hit any roadblocks, CData’s documentation and support are valuable resources, but the real gold is often found in community exchanges like ours.

Eager to see where this discussion leads and the solutions we can uncover together!