Question

Unabale to see the user created workday views/datasets on CData SSIS connector

• 3 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Team,

in workday SSIS cdata connector whatever my team has been created new views based on workday system datasets are not visible on views dropdown list. is there any permissions issue?  or user created views we will not see?

kidnly Suggest.

Thanks,

Renukachari Kasee

renukachari.kasee@redwood.com

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Renukachari_Kasee 

In case you are referring to Workday custom reports defined by users, please be aware that Custom Report data is exposed through Workday Reports as a Service (RaaS). These reports are exposed as views within the Reports schema and in order to access them you will need to change the ConnectionType to 'Reports'

Workday does not have a built-in way for the driver to determine which reports have been exposed via RaaS, so you must create a custom report to use this feature, by following the steps explained below:

https://cdn.cdata.com/help/JWJ/rssis/pg_finetuneaccess.htm 

If this does not answer your question, please reach out to our support team at support@cdata.com.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Ethem,,

i have tried to do that you suggested activity,  but its not working for me, its not showing anything..

thanks,

Chari

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Renukachari_Kasee 

Would you be able to share a screenshot of the connection configuration? It is important to ensure that the connection has been configured correctly. Also, can you confirm you have the right permissions to access the Reporting endpoint on your instance?

Kindly provide any relevant information that might be helpful in further troubleshooting the issue.