Solved

unable to connect Freshbooks using Cdata SSIS component

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Team,

i am unable to connect my freshbooks using Cdata connection kinldy share me the connection properties. in Freshbooks site there is an option to create app under that app all settings are attached as an attachment. please check and suggeset

Thanks,

Chari

icon

Best answer by Ethem Q 31 May 2024, 18:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @Renukachari_Kasee 

First things first, I would invite you to update the SSIS Components for FreshBooks to the latest version in case you have not done so already. Kindly find the download link to the latest version below:

https://www.cdata.com/drivers/freshbooks/download/ssis/

Returning to the issue you are facing, the error “Test Connection Failed. You must provide the Oauth access token” is generally thrown when the required connection properties are not provided correctly or when the OAuth process has failed for some reason and the access token has not been extracted by the driver for some reason. 

From the screenshot that you have sent it looks like you are providing an incorrect value for the Oauth Client Id. The OauthClientId and OauthClientSecret should match the Client Id and Client secret that you are provided by Freshbooks when creating the custom OAuth app. See screenshot of these values from the pdf you sent over.

Can you ensure you are providing the correct values for the OAuth related connection properties and give this another try?

In case you keep having issues with this, feel free to open a ticket with our support team here or reach out to us at support@cdata.com

Userlevel 3
Badge

thank you so much its working fine