Skip to main content

When trying to mirror a salesforce object using the following: 

EXEC SF_Mirror 'SFPROD', 'c2g__codaBankAccount__c'; 

I get a failure as follow: 

--- Starting SF_Mirror for c2g__codaBankAccount__c V8774
11:34:52: Parameters: SFPROD c2g__codaBankAccount__c  Version: V8774
11:34:52: Running DBAmpAZ.exe.
11:34:52: DBAmpAZ 22.0.8775.0 Copyright ©️ 2023 CData Software, Inc.
11:34:52: Obtaining Connection Props
11:34:52: Obtaining User Information
11:34:53: Using settings from Registry.
11:34:53: Retrying describeSObject call to Salesforce.
11:34:53: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'c2g__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call f
or the appropriate names.
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Objecte] parameters)
   at DBAmpAZ.sforce.SforceService.describeSObject(String sObjectType)
   at afo220A.ER.Q(String , Boolean& )
11:34:53: DBAmpAZ Operation FAILED.
11:34:53: Error: MirrorCopy program was unsuccessful.
11:34:53: Error: Command string is C:\"Program Files"\CData\"CData DBAmp"\bin\DBAmpAZ.exe MirrorCopy "c2g__codaBankAccount__c"  "aagaz1polsql01"  "SF_Extract"  "SFPROD"  "" 
--- Ending SF_Mirror. Operation FAILED.
Msg 50000, Level 16, State 1, Procedure SF_Mirror, Line 283 _Batch Start Line 18]
--- Ending SF_Mirror. Operation FAILED.

Permissions aren’t an issue as I can use the following to get the actual data from a query: 

select * from SFPROD.CData.Salesforce.c2g__CodaBankAccount__c;

I can also run SF_Mirror for other objects which have the same prefix e.g. 

EXEC SF_Mirror 'SFPROD', 'c2g__Reminder__c';  

The only thing I can put this down to is the failing versions have a lower case character after the initial c2g__  which leads to the stored procedure failing to find the object name as it seems to always use:  'c2g__c'

Has anyone else seen this? 

Thanks for any guidance in getting around this. 

Alastair

As an update to this, there is a fix to a known issue where the tables are in a managed package. Issue was occuring in 22.0.0.0 Build 8775. The download of the fix which is version 22.0.0.0 build 8924 is available from support.