Solved

Download Oracle connector into cdatasync application

• 15 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am trying to download the Oracle db connector. in CDataSync application. 

I am getting the following error message

An error occurred during downloading connector [Oracle]: Download provider error: Cannot conclude ssl handshake. Cause: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target.

Any one tried downloading and configuring Source Oracle DB?

icon

Best answer by Ethem Q 15 February 2024, 22:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @srchu 

The error message you are seeing  “[Oracle]: Download provider error: Cannot conclude ssl handshake. Cause: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target.”  seems like an SSL issue is preventing CData Sync from reaching the server where the various connectors are downloaded from.  It looks like you will need to get in touch with out support team so they can provide you a download link to the Oracle connector in order for you to manually install and upload the connector in Sync. You can reach out to our support team at support@cdata.com in case you have not done so already.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for your response. I got it resolved. It is my VPN which was messing things up. Once I disconnected the VPN, I was able to download and configure the Oracle connector.